The task of the Audit Committee, on behalf of the Board of Directors, is to:
- examine the semi-annual and annual company and consolidated financial statements, as well as the management reports and activity and income statements;
- ensure compliance with the accounting standards adopted for the preparation of the company and consolidated financial statements;
- check that the internal procedures for the collection and auditing of information are applied;
- inspect the quality and relevance of the information supplied to shareholders;
- examine the procedure for the selection of the Company’s statutory auditors, particularly their choice and remuneration conditions, with a view to submitting comments;
- carry out annual assessments of the activity plans of the statutory and internal auditors, examine the internal audit report for the past year and the schedule of assignments for the current year;
- examine the accounting treatment of specific transactions;
- examine the significant contingent liabilities each year.
- Jacques-Henri David (Chairman)
- Arnaud Marion
- Sophie Sursock
- Lucile Ribot
Remuneration and Appointments Committee
The Committee is responsible for submitting proposals to the Board of Directors for the appointment of members of the Board of Directors, the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer and the members of the Board Committees. It is also kept informed of the appointments of other senior managers of the Group by the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The Committee also proposes the amount of the Directors’ fees to the Board of Directors to be submitted at the General Meeting, as well as the terms for the allocation of the said fees between the members of the Board of Directors.
The Committee also proposes the remuneration of the corporate officers to the Board of Directors and may, if requested by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, issue an opinion on the terms for setting the remuneration of the Company’s senior managers.
- Philippe de Verdalle (Chairman)
- David Amar
- Alexandre Loussert
- Joëlle Obadia
- David Amar (Chairman)
- Delphine Grison